Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Time

Hopping Down The Bunny Trail



I slept till noon-ish before rising, but I did feel refreshed, renewed, revived, and ready to enjoy another God given day of wonder and bountiful beauty.  

Nature did not disappoint on this Easter, 2011.





If you like, you can see the days worth of flowers at Easter Flowers.

A Trip To The Lake

In the evening sun, I went up to the lake to see what Shasta had to offer on this beautiful day. I am glad I brought the Lumix, (as if I would go anywhere without a camera).



Mount Shasta was awesomely magnificent in it’s snow covered majesty.



The lake and mountains looked so good, that I had no difficulty amassing a plethora of pictures. See them at Easter Shasta.

What better way to finish this feast of color and light, than dessert.



A few basic, nutritious ingredients on ice cream and whipped cream, a cup of fresh ground, fresh brewed coffee, and away we go.



What a day.

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




Hippity Hoppity Happy

No comments: