Sunday, June 24, 2012

Clear Skies

Mild Temperatures



We had a beautiful day with temperatures in the high 70s.



I didn’t start taking pictures today until around 7 PM. That’s when I returned from singing and playing music at the Jefferson State Blues Society Sunday Jam. It was fun.



I spent most of the day catching up on the things I needed to do here in my apartment and tidying up the data on this computer.



It was nice to experience such pleasant weather, here in Redding. It reminds me of last year when the rest of the country was melting in record heat at the same time that our weather was relatively mild.
 


Our overall temperature for Redding last summer was a couple of degrees higher than it has ever been recorded. But, since we didn’t have our usual bunch of 114 and 115° days, it didn’t seem like a record-setting summer to most of us.
 


I feel my energy returning. It seemed to have taken a brief vacation for a few days. Some of my friends would think that was because of the summer solstice, while others feel that the summer solstice should be a source of new energy.

All I know is that my get up and go seems to have returned as evidenced by the fact that I got out and played at the Sunday blues jam.



I hope you had a good weekend.

Today’s Mild Video;




Breathe

No comments: