Friday, July 6, 2012

Catching Up

With A Little Mustard



There have been a few wonderful developments in the first few days of July.

There was a full moon.



And we had fireworks on the fourth.



Naturally, there were flowers to be photographed. They were so attractive and numerous that I accumulated many more images than I can put in one post.

But, I will try.


July 3, 2012


If your device doesn’t display the slideshow, you can see it HERE

The chance of fire during this hot and dry period is 100%.



This was Thursday’s fire, (I didn’t take pictures of Wednesday’s fires, but they produced enough smoke to obscure the view of Mt Lassen).

We have been very fortunate. Our local firefighters have been able to put the fires out quickly before they become too big to control.



The plume of smoke from this fire extended for miles. Still, compared to the smoke from the Colorado fires that extended across the Atlantic as far as Greenland, we can breathe a sigh of relief.



I have been enjoying fresh homegrown tomatoes that magically appear on top of the thermostat box outside my door. Thanks to the, ‘magic tomato fairy’, (AKA Jackie).

Speaking Of Gardens;


Extra Second 30th


If the slide show doesn’t show, you can see it HERE.


On the bank of the Sacramento river.



One More Slideshow



I forgot to mention, you can also see it HERE



I figured I would put this beautiful, yellow rose on last. This will partner with the rose at the beginning.

Speaking of square dancing...

Today’s Dance Video;




Promenade Left

No comments: