Sunday, March 27, 2011

If I Go Back To College

What Shall I Major In?



Google is paying computer science majors just out of college $90,000 to $105,000, as much as $20,000 more than it was paying a few months ago. That is so far above the industry average of $80,000 that start-ups cannot match Google salaries.

Of course I will be an ‘older’ employee, not likely to stay with the company for the next 30 years. But the younger fresh out of school employee’s aren’t likely to stay very long either. If they are the entrepreneurial type, they will be off in a year or 2, to start their own company.


The river a couple of weeks ago, and the river yesterday.
It looks like they lowered the bridge.
A picture of ‘A’ building, and me standing where I took it from.
Yesterdays rainbow hung on for about 45 minutes.
Today’s rainbow followed me home from Trader Joe’s.

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




Silly

No comments: