Thursday, August 16, 2012

Swat Mosquitos

Or Stay Out Of The Swamp



There are a few things that have been bothering me lately.



One pesky example is Koch Industries. Fossil fuels are Koch Industries main product. They cherish their profits above the health of planet earth, and all the life upon it.



In the scientific community there is no debate as to the cause of the current global warming and climate change. It is being caused by humans burning fossil fuels.

Yet we continue to ignore alternative energy sources, and pump millions of tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere so the Koch brothers can make billions of dollars.



I prefer to transcend all of this petty nonsense by meditating and communing with the creator. But, I live on this beautiful, little planet and I hate to see a few “crazy, talking monkeys”, mess up a good thing.
 


To the universe at large, the extinction of life on earth, (as we know it), isn’t particularly significant. Right now, as I write this, millions of planets, in millions of galaxies, are being destroyed in thousands of ways, and it doesn’t mean that much to our daily lives. It is a big, glorious, universe we are part of, but we only have this planet to live and die on. It seems a shame to knowingly make it uninhabitable.


I felt like I should say something, so I did.

Today’s Video;

PigGoatBananaMantis! from Nick Cross on http://vimeo.com">Vimeo
.

All Connected Everywhere

No comments: