Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Full Moon

Through The Smoke



The fire is north of Redding along I-5. They are calling it the Salt Creek fire. For more information, Redding.com has the story.



I went up to the Shasta dam overlook to get pictures of Mount Shasta in the sunset, but as you can see the fire and smoke made it hard to get a clear picture of the volcano.

What brought me up onto the dam road was an attempt to take a picture of the moon rise. But the moon rise was obscured by the smoke across MT Lassen, too. I had to come back down to the Treehouse take the full moon image you see at the top of this page.



It looks like that flower I've been following is going to have neighbor flowers.

I wonder if the ants that live in the flower will have neighbor ants, too?



It was just as well that I had come back at that time, because I wanted to stop at Raleys to check and see if they had Michelangelos vegetable lasagna. They had been out of it for the last month.



It is very popular. There were only five boxes left when I got to the store. It was a good thing that I came down the mountain when I did. I bought four and left the remaining package for someone who might be hoping there would be at least one when they got to the store.



Other people seem to like the vegetable lasagna. Like me, they also ignore all the rest of the Michelangelos frozen entrĂ©es. Sometimes I get the eggplant Parmesan, but Raley’s rarely runs out of them. They are only half as good as the Vegetable Lasagna.



There are always plenty of Michelangelo’s meat lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, and other stuff on the shelves, but people like me buy up all the packages of vegetable lasagna and leave the rest. Clearly, some of us feel we have found something nutritious in the frozen food section.



The new sneakers seem to be working out just fine. I wore them all day today with no ill effects. Life is good.

Today’s Video;



Flutterbyes

No comments: