Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's Beautiful Here

Early Spring



It was a lovely day, yesterday. Shirtsleeves weather. Short shirtsleeves.



The Redding area is a realtor's dream when the weather is like this. Not everyone would buy a house here when it’s 110 degrees, but everybody loves sunshine and low 70’s.



These are great days for photographing nature.

Yesterday, my neighbor, Margaret, and I went to take a few pix at some favorite photo spots.


Photo credit - Margaret Miller

A tiny spot of blue in the grass caught my attention, so I got a close-up shot.
 


Trees are budding and flowers are blooming at least a month too soon for their regular pollinators. These are interesting times for botanists and entomologists.



Today is another gorgeous day. I look forward to finding more subjects to tickle the Leica lenses on the Panasonic Lumix cameras.

Today’s Revealing Video;

A Day in India from The Perennial Plate on http://vimeo.com">Vimeo
.

What A World

No comments: