Thursday, March 15, 2012

Helpful Rain

Grateful Flowers
















That concludes the collection of flowers that were taken today. They all looked quite nice with their raindrops and bright colors. I think I captured some of their happiness.

I had some real nice pictures left over from a couple of days ago that I didn’t have room for in this blog at the time, so I’d like to share them with you now.



These were taken on the 12th, in the sunshine, between the storms. I don’t know what some of the flowers are, like the one the ladybug is in, let me know if you can identify that, and this pink one, that is next.



Some of these little bitty lavender colored flowers were blooming. I like them because they’re so tiny, and yet they have all the functioning parts like the larger flowers.



I too, enjoy the sunshine between the rain. Here’s a little portrait of me soaking up the sun.



Tonight’s Appropriate Song;




Thankfulness

No comments: