Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finding Freedom

Manifestly




I Am so glad that I decided to check Ted Talks this evening, just to see what was new.




This world we live in, is filled with wonders of all shapes, sizes, intensity, and energy. The value of the the most precious treasures cannot be measured in dollars. Life’s joyful moments are not bought or sold. They are available to all.



Who was having the most fun? I know I was thrilled to be taking pictures of these magnificent beings, soaring and courting in the sky above. They, on the other hand, (talon?), were the ones who were experiencing dancing on the rising thermals, while keeping a sharp eye out for a snack at a land based bistro.



I am glad to have rekindled the joys of discovery and the rewards of observing the world around me with a sense of cheerful interest and appreciation.

It is so nice to be able to share a piece, or two of life’s puzzle with you through this multi media journal. It means the world to me that you read, show an interest, and enjoy my musings. - Phil

More underwater wheelchair soaring with Sue Austin


Happy Thoughts

No comments: