Sunday, February 3, 2013

Game Day

Feel The Excitement



Start with a cup of coffee;



Don’t Let It Bug You



I get a newsletter from the Landreth Seeds Company that I enjoy reading each month. This month had a wonderful story about mantids, or about the ones called ‘praying mantis’ to be more specific. It is a good read, and makes me want to start a garden plot, just so I can raise my own praying mantis to look after it. Praying Mantis Story

I watched the big game, and some football, too.



Is it just me, or has the actual football game become secondary to all the other stuff associated with the superbowl?

When the lights went out, why didn’t someone ask the lighting director for the halftime show to fix them? They worked spectacularly for them.

Was there a theme to the halftime show?



I have come to the conclusion that the refrigerator, that will remain nameless, is noisy as ever, if not more so. If it is indeed an entity that has a personality, then it is not a pleasant one, and it is no longer welcome here.

If I can’t get it replaced, maybe I can have it moved outside onto the balcony.

Today’s Surfing Video;

The Golden Sea - Bali from InfinityList on http://vimeo.com">Vimeo
.

By The Beautiful Sea

No comments: