Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Firefox Is Faster

I Like That In A Browser


Vegetable stuffed poblano chile

I almost used Google Chrome again, tonight. But, when I opened it up and began assembling the parts for this blog, it was slower to get to the things I wanted. I am used to the speed of Firefox when I want to jump to an article or find a story I read yesterday.



It was another beautiful day in Redding. It stayed in the 60’s, but that was plenty warm enough for the cookie catching birds of Park Marina Drive.



I divided the bird images into two groups; Flyers and Setters.



The plan is to make slide shows of both. Tonight I hope to get the flyers uploaded to Flickr and that slide show embedded on here before midnight.



Alright, there it is, and before midnight.


Mount Shasta

It was a good day all around for photography and just gazing at the wonders of this beautiful planet we are lucky enough to be living on.


Mount Lassen at sundown

In the midst of it all, I am filled with gratitude and appreciation for this unique and magical opportunity I have been given. We all have been given this gift of life on earth.
 


The moon continues to grow toward fullness on the 25th.

For years I could not see the ‘man’ in the moon. It wasn’t until I saw that old, 1902, silent movie where the men crash their ship into the the moon’s eye, that I realized people were talking about the ‘face’ on the moon.

Today’s Lunar Video;




On Gossamer Wings

No comments: